Sunday, March 4, 2012

Look for my Saturday Night! 3-3-12

Hey everyone! This is a picture from a look I chose this Saturday night. 
Using some neutral shadows I just wanted to contour my eyes and then really define them with a thick winged liner and false lashes.
 I used the MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma all the way up to the brow. Then I used Cinderella from MakeupGeek in the crease and blended until it all edges were smooth. You can get these shadows at http://www.makeupgeek.com/store/
I used my gel liner from Buxom by Bare Escentuals. It's called lashliner and it's in Leatherette. You can get it at Sephora. Then on my lips I used Whoops!  prolongwear lipglass from Mac.
I used a really neutral blush for this strong look and lashes from Forever 21.
 Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment