Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dramatic Navy Look

 
Hey everyone!! I actually went out for a Sunday afternoon with this look. I know it's quite dramatic, but I got quite a few compliments!!
The first think I did was take care of my inner corner. I wanted to go light since I have dark circles and I tend to look much darker the more I use dark colors. I used a matte color close to my skin color from my Sigma Bare palette.

The next thing I used was one of the new L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow. It is a navy blue color with a royal blue glitter/shimmer. I shaped an almost winged type of look. and brought it almost all the way into the eye, leaving about a quarter of the light color.
After finishing my base, I put a little bit of Too Faced's glitter glue over the middle of the eye. I used a royal blue Bare Escentuals eyeshadow/pigment and patted it on the middle. This pop of blue really brought the look to whole other level.
I took it easy on the cheeks and lips. I used Too Faced's Chocolate Soliel Bronzer and Candlelight highlight. I used Tarte's Amazonian clay blush in exposed.
For my lips I used a Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait.

Please visit my YouTube channel!!
 
youtube.com/users/ruthiebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment