Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sephora Haul from the V.I.B. Shopping Event (Part 6) Mascara, The End!

So when I did this haul I decided to splurge on some things I'd been looking at and these mascaras were one.

 FairyDrops Scandal Queen is $20. I've posted a picture of it's claims. It is a great mascara and I might be willing to repurchase if I had the money. There is good qualities too it, I don't see anything incredibly special to it. It is very good, but again nothing special and I can get just as good looking lashes as I do when I use lashblast.


 Benefit's They're Real! $22. I would definitely repurchase this. My lashes look so incredibly long and full. Although I do have naturally, long curly lashes these make them look as though I could be wearing false ones. I couldn't say anything but good things about this mascara! I love love love it.


  Hope you enjoyed all these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment