Monday, November 21, 2011

Sephora Haul From the V.I.B. Shopping Event (Part 4) Urban Decay Products

Again! Sorry for all the pics, I just wanted to show you the products as best as I could!
I had to try the Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash after I swatched one of them and it wouldn't come off the whole day one time! haha The package claims these pencils "deliver water-proof, crease free, that lasts" and that they are blendable. All of which I found to be true! I used three of these today for my eye look with no shadow over and it stayed all day.
"Delinquent" is a dark purple with pink glitter
"Clash" is a bright blue with silver glitter.
"Sin" is a light shimmering tan.
"JuJu" is a light shimmering cocoa brown.
"Rehab" is a milk chocolate brown, also shimmery.
Here are the swatches!
These are so lovely, the "stash" was $34, which is slightly pricey, but these products are very high quality.
I also got the Grind House sharpener because the one I have doesn't work for these pencils. (I have NYX ones I've been trying to shove into my old one forever! This one is perfect though.) It was $10, but I think worth it to be able to sharpen a lot of products I haven't been able to for a while. Also it has a catcher so you don't have to hold it over a garbage can, which I love.
I also got a Lip Gloss Junkie in "Crush" which is awesome. So pigmented for a gloss, makes my lips super pink and full. It is plumping, but just feels cool on the lips, not tingling. It was $19, and I bought this after receiving a sample size, so I think it's worth it!
Hope you all enjoyed this!
Pictures are mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment